PCD diamond tool is generally applied to various coating removal such as epoxy, urethane, polyurethane, polyaspartic, acrylic, glue residue, thin-set, paints, elastic coatings, flake flooring, etc.
Thanks to the unique composition, PCD (polycrystalline Diamonds) can easily scrape old surfaces and quickly expose new concrete. And it does not gouge floor as much as bush hammer does. It's very durable and efficient.
We carry two kinds of PCD depends on applications:
1) Our 2+2 (or 2+1) PCD tool is featured 2 full round PCD (which differs from 1/4PCD on the market) plus 2 or 1 diamond scrapers in 16# grit, which instantly smooth the deeper scratches left by PCD so as to grind floor easily afterwards. This kind of PCD is best for thick coatings removal.
2) Our Split PCD is featured 2 bar in which special made PCD chips mixed in the matrix. This type is widely used when the coatings covered are thin and you are worried about 2+2 PCD may over-cut or gouge the substrate.
Recommend when you decide which PCD you need, please make sure the thickness of your target coatings to be removed.
- PCD Size: Two half round
- Two directions CW & CCW (*for many planetary grinders, usually one rotation
- Applied for various concrete floor coating removal
- Lock-in style can fit on Husqvarna grinding machines