Metal Bond 3" Round Diamond Grinding Pucks For STI Grinders
3" round diamond grinding pucks are popularly used on grinding machines that can take this style. Thanks to more segments per disc, it grinds floors evenly and lasts longer in life.
Featuring big and coarse diamond crystals, 60/80 grit (diamond particles normally range between 60/80 grit) diamond grinding shoes are usually for concrete floors either continuously grinding following lower grits or don't intend to leave obvious scratches so as to be easy for polishing or leave as such prep effect. This grit moderately scratches resurfaces the floor.
Segmented design is purposed to reach to maximum floor grinding.
After applying this step, the floors are smooth enough but may still have minor scratches or swirls visually. Leave you the Ground surfaces.
Our fine diamonds are strictly screened and mixed with metallic powders to reach finest and smoothest floor grinding effect.
- Segment Configuration: 10 Segment
- Options Of Bond: Hard, Medium, Soft
- Grit: 60/80
- Suggested Applications: Concrete Floors with Soft, Medium and Hard Hardness.
- Grinding Machines: For types of STI (prep/master) Grinders and plates with proper adapters
- For convenience of changing diamond sets, We also offer kinds of adapters to fit on different plates, including: a central hole + a side pin to plug in; two holes to plug in, two pins to slide on